Astonishing Results - Free your clients of negative beliefs, painful memories, and emotional triggers.
This 90 minute session, hosted by Michael Kline, is an experiential journey that feels like a combination of interactive guided imagery, somatic sensing and creative play. Participants close their eyes, and dip into a relaxing process of allowing their imagination to connect them with resources, engage in dialogue, find emotions in their bodies and learn techniques for releasing those emotions verbally, visually and kinesthetically.
Expected Outcomes for Coaches:
- Build your confidence in working with strong emotions
- Learn how discoveries in neuroplasticity make anything possible for your clients
- Expand your ability to serve as a neutral witness, allowing your client deeper discover
Learning Objectives aligned with the following Core Competencies:
- Designing Actions: Ability to create with the client opportunities for ongoing learning, during coaching and in work/life situations, and for taking new actions that will most effectively lead to agreed-upon coaching results.
- Planning and Goal Setting: Ability to develop and maintain an effective coaching plan with the client.
- Managing Progress and Accountability: Ability to hold attention on what is important for the client, and to leave responsibility with the client to take action.
.75 Core Competency and 0.75 Resource Development CCEUs
Zoom Attendees welcome!
About Michael Kline
Michael Kline is a Master Certified RIM Facilitator & Trainer, and a Certified Jack Canfield Speaker and Trainer. He is the 11th of 12 children born into poverty to an alcoholic father living in a junkyard. He lost his mother to cancer at age 7 and was raised by an emotionally abusive aunt and uncle. Michael learned the powerful lesson of the junkyard; Resourcefulness is more important the resources.
Against all odds, he won a prestigious scholarship and launched a professional career becoming a Director of Training & Development for the world’s largest travel franchise company. Michael then became the turnaround president of a regional franchise with 58 locations. After helping dozens of franchisees launch and grow their businesses, it was time for Michael to spread his own entrepreneurial wings. He left the corporate world and has since launched 6 successful small businesses of his own. During that same period, he wrote a newspaper advice column, chaired his local SCORE Chapter, and became very involved with local non-profits and community events.
His journey from junkyard to country club is proof that anyone can achieve anything. Michael is now a Certified Jack Canfield Speaker & Trainer, and Master Certified RIM (Regenerating Images in Memory) Practitioner & Licensed Trainer. He currently speaks and trains to business audiences about human potential, specifically in Leadership & Teamwork, Success Principles, Corporate Culture, Communications, Personal Growth, and Empowerment.
Currently, Michael works closely with Jack Canfield, assisting him with his prestigious Train the Trainer Program, developing the next generation of speakers and trainers around the world. Also, as a RIM Institute Licensed Trainer, Michael teaches advanced coaching skills to Certified Coaches. In his private practice, Michael serves professional women (and a few smart men) who want to make the second half of their life a whole lot better than the first half.