Lunch and Learn Series:
“Shortcut to Brand—Getting
to Trust for Long Term Success”
No matter where you are in the ongoing saga of your life or business the single most important reason for long-term success is Brand.
Our guest presenter for the April Lunch & Learn business development webinar session is the Brand Poobah: Jerry Fletcher. Click here for a special video invitation.
You will take away the skills to:
- Introduce yourself with a conversation, not a commercial.
- Use just the right words that visualize your unique capabilities. You’ll become instantly more memorable, and more comfortable in your own skin.
- Make the touch-points of Trust your continuing approach.
- At last, be comfortable promoting your business. Put aside all your concerns about tooting your own horn and find a way to let others do it for you.
- Stop selling and have prospects ask you to meet with them.
Grow your coaching business. If you or a colleague are interested in learning more about the Shortcut to Brand, you will want to REGISTER for this Lunch & Learn! If you are not able to attend the live webinar a recording will be available for registered participants after the session.
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm, Pacific Standard Time
Zoom Meeting Sponsored by ICF Oregon Chapter
Register at the Oregon ICF Chapter Website:
Cost: $25 for basic members & ICF sister chapters, FREE for Gold Members, $15 for students and $30 for guests.
Earn 1.5 Resource Development CCEU’s
Link to video chat provided upon registration
Questions? Contact Tammi Wheeler, ICF Oregon Director At-Large
At-Large@icforegon.org or via cell at 503-349-7495
Jerry Fletcher - Brand Poobah
Networking Ninja, Marketing Rainmaker & Contact Relationship Magician
This former ad agency and PR firm CEO is an expert at business development who:
- Raised over $500,000 for a start-up in just 17 days
- Increased the first quarter sales of a consulting firm by over $1.2 Million with a single suggestion
- Increased a power software company’s sales by 400% in 18 months
- Doubled the income of a management coach in 6 months
- Found unforgettable brands for 127 independent professionals at last count.
Jerry founded his consulting company, Z-axis Marketing Inc, in 1990. The practice is dedicated to crafting unique trust-based brands that make rain for independent professionals that want to build a business, a career and a life of joy. He speaks internationally and is the author of three books and seven video programs.