We are advocates, champions, and voices for coaching in the world, and we seek to share:
- A Sense of Community and Connection
- Support and Encouragement
- Resources and Partnerships
- Personal and Professional Development
ICF Oregon Charter Chapter Membership Benefits:
- Continuing Education – Access to the thought leadership and trends related to the coaching profession while earning CCEUs required to keep your ICF credential current.
- Community Building – Meet new people from other training programs, other types of coaches, and strategic partners.
- Connect with the Local and Global Coaching Community - The chapter is the bridge connecting you to the local, state, and global ICF community so you stay current on coaching topics, issues and developments of the coaching profession.
- New Business Referrals - The “Find a Coach” service on the ICF Oregon State website gives new clients access to our members’ professional profiles and contact information for new business opportunities.
- Event Discounts – Members receive a discounted rate for meeting registration versus non-members saving you over $100/year - even more savings for Gold Members.
- Business Connections – Chapter meetings allow members to connect with other professional coaches often leading to collaborative projects, additional professional and business development resources, and new business referrals.
- Advocacy Support - Provides you with a collective voice for the coaching profession (locally and globally) and lobbyist support that ensures the credibility, ethical standards and independence for continued self-regulation of our profession, and upholds the welfare of the public we serve with professional integrity.